Sunday 7 February 2010

Birmingham Dates Confirmed

www.antoniarolls.blogspot.com for an account of being an Artist and Mother in Bognor Regis
www.antoniarolls.co.uk for my website
antonia.rolls1@btinternet.com to email me

Birmingham Dates Confirmed

I am very happy to say that the A Graceful Death will be shown in Birmingham from the 8 March for two weeks. It will be a wonderful opportunity for discussion and response and there may be another painting painted especially for this Birmingham exhibition. I have an idea for a new painting but must speak to the family first as the bereavement was so recent.

I will post the address and the times very soon when the invites and Private View are sorted. I will give an address on the Monday 8 March about the paintings and the subject of the end of life. Later on the 8th there will be the Private View and another address.

After the Birmingham exhibition I have no venue yet. If you would like to host A Graceful Death please contact me. Email me with ideas, I would like to take it to somewhere that would understand and benefit from it.

I am painting a new painting now of Mr Hiram Burnett for the A Graceful Death, with kind permission from his daughter, Cecil. Thank you Cecil.

No comments:

Post a Comment